New Delhi: It is expected that the result of NEET 2019 can be issued today. The exam was conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency). The examination was conducted on May 5 this year. Some students who were from Odisha and Karnataka could not join the examination because of the Phani Cyclone. The examination was held on May 20 for them. The answer has already been released. The result can be seen at ntaneet.nic.in.
Check such results
1. Visit the website at ntaneet.nic.in or www.mcc.nic.in first.
2. Here the option of NEET Result 2019 will be displayed.
3. A new page will open where you will be asked for other information including registration number.
4. Submit after filling all information.
5. The result will be on your screen as soon as possible, which can be downloaded for future
Counseling of the first phase was held in 2018 between August 31 and September 3
The merit list of NEET 2019 will be prepared with the help of Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Ministry of Health and Medical Council of India (MCI). Dental Counsel of India (DCI) will be consulted for Dental Merit List. After the result for the NEET 2018, the information will be updated on the website of the Council for Counseling on behalf of the Medical Council (MCC). Counseling of the first phase was held in 2018 between August 31 and September 3.
Last time Kalpana Kumari did the top
Kalpana Kumari topped the examination of the NEET 2018. She was also the top in the Bihar State Board. Kalpana Kumari brought 691 out of 720 in the NEET exam. Cut off number 119 for general category and cut off number 96 for reservation category last year.