New Delhi Since the removal of Article 370 from Kashmir, Pakistan’s discomfort is not diminishing. Since then, he has been continuously lying to make this issue an international issue. However, he is constantly facing defeat on his hollow claims, but he is not refraining from his habit. A similar view was seen in the 42nd session of the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC) in Geneva on Tuesday. Meanwhile, Pakistan once again raised the issue of alleged human rights violations in Kashmir. The Indian representative of his air claims made him once again and exposed his reality to the whole world. The Indian representative who played brick by brick in Pakistan is named Vijay Thakur Singh. Let’s know about them
- Vijay Thakur Singh, born on 18 September 1960, is working as Secretary (East) in MEA in the Ministry of External Affairs. He is in this post from 1 October 2018.
- Vijay Thakur Singh, MA in Economics, joined the Indian Foreign Service (IFS) in August 1985.
- He then served in various countries including various Indian embassies around the world such as Singapore, Ireland, USA, Afghanistan.
- Singh also served as Director (Pakistan), Deputy Secretary (Pakistan), Under Secretary (Afghanistan, Pakistan) in New Delhi, working in the Ministry of External Affairs from 1989–1999. He also served as a counselor at the Permanent Mission of India in New York between 2000–2003.
- He served as the Indian Ambassador to Ireland from December 2016 to September 2018.
- He served as the Indian High Commissioner in Singapore from June 2013 to August 2016.
- Singh served as India’s deputy chief of mission in Madrid between February 2006 – August 2007.
- Vijay Thakur Singh also served as a counselor at the Embassy of India in Kabul.