Black Friday: Friday the 13th is considered very unfortunate. Along with 13 Friday, it is also called ‘Black Friday’.
Friday the 13th: Friday the 13th is considered very unfortunate. Regardless of whether you believe in superstitions or not, there are many people in the world who consider the 13th, especially on Friday, as bad. However, there is no scientific basis behind all this. However, here we are telling you why the last Friday the 13th is considered unlucky. Along with 13 Friday, it is also called ‘Black Friday’.
It is said that Friday the 13th is considered inauspicious since the time of the Bible. Some people say that Jesus Christ had done his last supper, ie dinner with 13 people and died the next day. It is also believed that 13 guests came during the time of Lord Jesus.
What is the recognition of Black Friday:
It is believed that these 13 people were unfaithful and it was because of them that such a big incident happened with Lord Jesus. There is one more thing about this day. Which is discussed a lot? The Pope of the Roman Catholic Church, together with the King of France, sentences a monastic military order. Who was known as the Knights Templar and their leader ordered to be crucified along with torture?
Not only this, it is believed that Jesus was crucified on Friday itself. Because of this, if 13th date and Friday are ever met then they create misfortune. People of America are quite afraid about the meeting of this date and day. Even the help of many psychologists is taken.
What has happened so far on Friday the 13th:
1. Famous American rapper Tupac Shakur died on Friday, September 13, 1996. He was shot six days before his death.
2. According to an estimate, most people do not like to go to work on Friday the 13th in North Carolina, USA. This results in a loss of 700 million pounds. But on October 13, 1989, the American stock market Dow Jones crashed badly. It was the second biggest shock in the history of the Dow Jones.
3. On Friday, October 13, 1972, a plaza accident occurred in the Andes, the world’s longest mountain range, killing 12 people. The 16 people who survived the accident had to prepare their food for the dead to keep themselves alive.
4. November 13, 1970, was also a Friday, and Bhola Cyclone targeted Bangladesh and India on that day. 5 lakh people were killed in this cyclone.
5. On Friday, 13 January 2012, a ship named Costa Concordia sank, killing 32 people. There were four thousand people on this cruise when he hit a beach in Italy.
Similarly, on the 13th of Friday, many incidents have taken place. However, we would say that all these things are a matter of superstition and hence there is nothing to fear. Anyway, something always happens in the life of any person, sometimes good or sometimes bad. This has nothing to do with any particular date or day.