Shahrukh Khan Birthday; Bollywood’s ‘King Khan’ i.e. Shahrukh Khan’s birthday is on 2 November. Today he is 54 years old. Shahrukh Khan, who ruled crores of hearts, was born on 2 November 1965 in the capital Delhi.
Shah Rukh Khan, who rules the hearts of crores of fans, is celebrating his 55th birthday today. On this occasion, we are going to tell you some special things related to his life, which you would definitely like to know.
1. Shahrukh had an inclination towards acting since childhood, in many stage performances, he used to act in the style of actors of that era, who was very much appreciated. Later Shah Rukh got an acting education from Barry John’s Academy.
2. During childhood, he had a friendship with actress Amrita Singh, who later came to Mumbai and started working in films.
3. After taking a bachelor’s degree from Hansraj College in Delhi, Shah Rukh started his Masters from Jamia Millia University but had to leave midway due to his foray into acting.
4. Shahrukh’s love story is also interesting. Gauri became his crush at the age of 18 when Gauri was only 14 years old. He sought Gauri like a madman and followed him from Delhi to Mumbai.
5. After coming to Mumbai from Delhi, he worked in serials like ‘Circus’ and ‘Fauji’ on TV. In Hindi cinema, he was recognized by playing the character of Villain in the film ‘Dare’, but with films like ‘Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge’, ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai’, ‘Mohabbatein’, ‘Veer Zaara’ he proved that romance They have no harm in the matter.
6. Apart from films, Shah Rukh Khan has also been active on TV. He has hosted reality shows like ‘KBC’, ‘Are you faster than the fifth pass?’, ‘Jor Ka Jhatka’. On his 54th birthday, he is bringing a new season of TED Talks India.
7. Shahrukh Khan charges crores of rupees for any film. King Khan’s own income from private endorsement to brand endorsement is his own business.
8. Shahrukh Khan’s name has been included in the Forbes list due to his earnings. King Khan has invested in different places around the world. Apart from Mumbai, he has property in many countries including UK, Dubai. His most expensive property is considered ‘Mannat’.
9. Mannat, once owned by a Parsi family, was bought by Shah Rukh for Rs 13.2 crore. Currently, the value of this property is said to be more than 200 crores. King Khan has been living in it for the last 16-17 years.
10. Shahrukh married Gauri Chhibber (Gauri Khan) on 25 October 1991 after 6 years of relationship. They have three children, son Aryan, daughter Suhana and younger son Abram.